Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,526 (﷼ 25,305,345) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (38 minutes ago)