Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03422 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,682 (¥195,240) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)