Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01259 BRL / YER
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,385 (268,842 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)