Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.095 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,412 ($779) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)