Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02980 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 51% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 170 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 83 (₨2,799) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)