Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02926 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 53% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 150 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 70 (₨2,398) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (21 minutes ago)