Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18027 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,087 (E£ 6,028) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (18 minutes ago)