Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21238 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,089 (E£ 28,672) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)