Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18072 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 41% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,846 (E£ 10,212) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)