Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46689 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,823 (元6,047) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (37 minutes ago)