Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.557 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,906 (元10,596) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)