Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.400 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,673 (€1,971) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)