Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05139 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,013 (₨39,177) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)