Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.137 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,028 (S/. 2,662) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (40 minutes ago)