Cost of living comparison between Hua Hin, Thailand and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08923 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,862 (222,593 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)