Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.674 BRL / BYN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 32% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,365 (815 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)