Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.620 BRL / BYN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 34% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,441 (890 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (32 minutes ago)