Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,392 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.139 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,313 ($5,515) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)