Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.503 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 31% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,029 (kr33,837) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (44 minutes ago)