Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.562 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 37% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,616 (kr36,661) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)