Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49672 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,667 (kr37,581) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)