Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40603 BRL / SBD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,264 (35,130 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)