Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40922 BRL / SBD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,011 (39,125 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)