Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,638 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40021 BRL / HKD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 42% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 106,756 (HK$266,750) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 75,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)