Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,797 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43859 BRL / HKD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 49% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 85,038 (HK$193,890) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 57,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)