Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,765 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48243 BRL / HKD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 36% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 75,892 (HK$157,312) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 56,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)