Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00016 BRL / BYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 39% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,830 (11,186,012 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)