Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00615 BRL / SYP *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 61% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 39 (6,395 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)