Cost of living comparison between Homs, Syria and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00602 BRL / SYP *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 61% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 49 (8,089 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)