Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,398 (元11,800) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)