Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.45604 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 27% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,751 (元10,417) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)