Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.818 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,423 (AU$9,022) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)