Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.369 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 38% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,549 (AU$9,095) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (22 minutes ago)