Cost of living comparison between Ho, Ghana and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.828 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 14,356 (GH₵17,344) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)