Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BRL / VND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 13,458 (99,284,199 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)