Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BRL / VND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,558 (54,482,262 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (40 minutes ago)