Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04716 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,411 (₨51,123) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (42 minutes ago)