Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02885 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 116,897 (¥4,051,188) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 81,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (42 minutes ago)