Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.826 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,442 (€1,423) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)