Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.012 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,138 (€1,530) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (26 minutes ago)