Cost of living comparison between Heraklion, Greece and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.707 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,902 (€783) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (27 minutes ago)