Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.361 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,350 (€997) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)