Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.669 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,525 (€1,506) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)