Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,331 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.283 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 42% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,754 (€5,408) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)