Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,260 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.377 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 43% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,365 (€6,623) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)