Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42751 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,730 (53,169 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)