Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37518 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,903 (66,377 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)