Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.651 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 43% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 29,968 (8,209 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 21,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)