Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.383 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 49% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 27,900 (8,247 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (about 1 hour ago)