Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.128 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 34% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,948 (6,697 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)