Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.147 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 39% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,610 (7,504 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (40 minutes ago)