Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 44% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,460 (€6,831) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (44 minutes ago)