Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.257 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,560 ($6,926) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)