Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00581 BRL / SOS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 203% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 212,359 (36,536,252 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 70,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)