Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00572 BRL / SOS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 245% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 269,775 (47,176,011 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 78,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)