Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00577 BRL / SOS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 233% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 216,407 (37,521,335 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 65,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)