Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00570 BRL / SOS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 252% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 275,068 (48,241,942 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 78,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)