Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45331 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 41% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,035 (元48,609) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)