Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.231 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 23% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,668 ($6,088) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)