Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12021 BRL / ETB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 740 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 740 (6,156 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)