Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.643 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,108 (€5,794) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (18 minutes ago)