Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 BRL / VND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,897 (48,089,889 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)