Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.542 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 20% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,191 (元24,330) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (39 minutes ago)