Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.293 BRL / TND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,281 (4,859 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)