Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.284 BRL / TND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,637 (4,389 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)