Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.440 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,976 (€6,389) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (34 minutes ago)