Cost of living comparison between Hamburg, Germany and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.682 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,489 (€5,022) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)