Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03407 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 135% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 42,279 (¥1,240,926) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)