Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.45166 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 28% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,798 (元3,982) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)