Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.963 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 83% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,170 (20,946 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)