Cost of living comparison between Hadera, Israel and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.809 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 65% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 26,794 (33,110 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)