Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.834 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 69% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,412 (30,469 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)