Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00682 BRL / AMD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,393 (350,700Dram) in Gyumri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 1 hour ago)