Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01224 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 4% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,273 (430,973 Ft) in Győr.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)