Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00270 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,465 (₩913,190) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (42 minutes ago)