Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05224 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,630 (₨88,631) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)