Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04668 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 27% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,831 (₨39,218) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)