Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05039 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,041 (₨40,502) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (31 minutes ago)