Cost of living comparison between Gurgaon, India and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05108 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,967 (₨58,081) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)