Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 879 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05304 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,475 (₨103,209) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (30 minutes ago)