Cost of living comparison between Guntur, India and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04658 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,571 (₨55,203) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)