Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05016 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,805 (₨35,990) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)