Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00292 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,778 (₩952,396) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)