Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00283 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,060 (₩2,490,686) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arequipa costs S/. 0.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)