Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04908 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,329 (₨27,081) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (about 1 hour ago)